Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SHE'S SO LOVELY


What could i say about Sofia Coppola?
Well, shes one of the little darlings in hollywoody but she can.
Her surname is really well-known and she built her career with power and sweetness. Shes appeared in her father's movies, some videoclips like Deeper and Deeper(Madonna) and Elektrobank(Chemical Brothers) and is a great director as well.
I remember when i saw her second movie THE VIRGIN SUICIDES and simply fell in love with her. Shes so cool, shes so indie and has a great sight to do her job.
Lost in Translation is like a punch in our stomach and Marie Antoinette is delicious. I cant stop listening " I WANT CANDY", by Bow Wow Wow, one of the songs of the Marie Antoinette's soundtrack.
I want my cd.

2 comments:

Tiago Moralles said...

Estou passando para retribuir a visita e agradecer por ter adicionado.
Só acho que eu não conseguirei vir muitas vezes por aqui, meu inglês está fraco hehe, desculpe.
Abraços novamente.
Ah, foi você que me add no MSN?

..... said...

i love coppola too !! stylish icon, a goddess director !!! simply wonderfull