Wednesday, July 9, 2008

CREATIVE IDLENESS


Why is so hard to say or write something when you dont get inspiration?
Sometimes we wanna say everything but on lazy days our mind seems empty.
Its so funny......i love writing and show people what i think or even what i feel about some subject or situation. I dont feel i need to do that but i get bored if i dont do that.
Im addicted in words and they make me travel around the world.
I've read some blogs lately and sometimes i feel jealous of some bloggers. That are so many talented people around and they know how to use the words brilliantly. I feel like if i was a baby giving its first steps.
I observe people around me all the time. Thats so cool in my opinion.......love people and their behaviour. Cause of that i went to study drama and on the stage u can even observe yourself.
When you're playing a role, u need to give life to your character and it has to comunicate with other people. So your mind starts working twice, for you and for it.
I know we need references to keep our brain working but all sort of things are good for that, the good and the bad experiences.
Thinking like that, maybe i shouldn't care about my "CREATIVE IDLENESS" sometimes, cause from the moment you put your pen on the paper or even type some on the screen the words get life.
So, from now i won't mind how i write or what i write about.........im just writing and that's it. I just need to keep my brain fed , my eyes opened and my mind free and maybe everything will be ok.

No comments: