Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ME YOU THEM

Ok, that's my first post about sex. But why did i decide to write about that? U'll see.
We know everybody loves SEX, dont it? I'd say yes, at least most of the people.
I remember 3some always was my dream in that subject. Now ask me .........Have u ever had 3some before? And i tell you.......I haven't.
Few months ago i was on my break in my job( i work in a nightclub) and i was enjoying a cigarette and a pint of red lemonade when suddenly a couple in their 20's came to me. I confess, both of them were really interesting, a red hair girl and her tattooed and blonde boyfriend.
They were polite.......came to me and we introduced ourselves to each other. They are not from here and they were in a hotel. They said i was interesting and high of the alcoohol they were being dirty in our conversation. I started laughing but in few minutes i could see they were talking seriously. Ok, i decided to play their game and said some stuffs as well. When i saw we were in our particular world of luxury, desire and madness. The girl touched me and the guy said i wanna go to bed with you. At that stage i was completely involved in the whole situation and they made their proposal. Do u wanna go to our hotel after your work?
I had no reaction and laughed, so they said, think about and text us......thats our phone number. I couldnt believe that. I was going to realize my biggest dream, wow, a sweet and spiced girl and a fucking hot guy with me. I got really confused and lighted another cigarette.
So, i closed my eyes and thought hundred times about the crazy but interesting proposal. I was single and so had no commitment to care about.
I got the number and stayed few minutes dreaming about the 3some.
I came back to my work.......had one more hour to think about and decide what to do.
When i finish, i got my backpack, my cigarettes and the couple's number. I sent them a message. And what did i write? Simple, hey here is the guy from the nightclub. Im so horny but maybe is better we forget that. Yes, i got shy and ashamed and OH MY GOD, im not like that, never. But that day i was. I think i was afraid of not doing well(haha) or so i thought that's 2 much for me.
I remember what my ex bf said once.......U SOUND NUTS BUT UR SO ROMANTIC, i cant imagine u having some crazy sex and he was younger than me and had a good background for his 23 years old.
Maybe he was right......im so caring and sweet, im so Charlotte from SAC, i complain about guys like Carrie, watch some series and fall in love with some character like Miranda but id love to be dirty like Samantha

1 comment:

Luiza Rudge Zanoni said...

você e sexo são coisas intrínsecas.
ou eram, pelo menos.
VS.